Free Online Seminars from 4C Initiative
Dublin City University’s Learning Innovation and Knowledge Research Centre is coordinating a series of FREE online seminars on using digital content for education. The seminars are delivered by leading international experts on digital content in education. Starting with “An Introduction to Open Educational Resources and Where to Find Them Online” by Neil Butcher (OER AFRICA) on 4 February 2010, seminars will be delivered online every Tuesday and Thursday at 1500 GMT.
Other seminars include:
- Finding Open Educational Resources on Google
- Evaluating & Downloading Learning Objects, Images, Audio, Video, Reference Content & Lesson Plans (1 session per topic)
- Open Source Software for Education
• Using Interactive Whiteboards in the Classroom
- Using Learning Objects, Images, Audio, Video, Reference Content & Lesson Plans in the Classroom (1 session per topic)
These free online seminars are part of the 4C Initiative (www.4cinitiative.com) and through funding provided by The Nominet Trust and Cambridge University Press. Anyone can participate, simply go to the ‘register’ section of the 4C Initiative website – http://4cinitiative.com/?page_id=206
You can view a full schedule of all online seminars at http://4cinitiative.com/?page_id=37.