Our school has used a number of online resources over the past few years in order to make homework more streamlined, accessible and interesting for students. Some of these Apps include spellingCity, Mathletics and ReadingEggspress. ReadingEggspress is a fantastic resource for tailoring learning activities, reading tasks, vocabulary quizzes and assignments to suit the Lexile level of different students. It features numerous, interactive and engaging games and features. Students can access…
AR stands for augmented reality, it allows you to position videos in the physical world in a specific place/location. With FlipgridAR, you can print out a QR code of Any Flipgrid video and view with the Flipgrid app for an amazing experience or on any QR reader… Read more
- Google Expeditions: Explore the world without leaving the classroom!
- TECH_WEEK’s Curiosity Challenge, are you up for it?
- Report notes drop in primary pupils using computers in school
- The State of Technology in Education 2019/20 – Promethean
- Updates from BETT 2020 – Enhance communication and collaboration, amplify student voice, cater for all learners and much more