Safer Internet Day 2020 is just around the corner, Tuesday next, February 11th. Now in it’s 17th year Safer Internet Day (SID) started out as an EU wide initiative to promote a safer internet for all users, especially young people. From cyberbullying to social media, each year Safer Internet Day aims to raise awareness of emerging online issues and chooses a topic reflecting current concerns. This year’s event continues with…
AR stands for augmented reality, it allows you to position videos in the physical world in a specific place/location. With FlipgridAR, you can print out a QR code of Any Flipgrid video and view with the Flipgrid app for an amazing experience or on any QR reader… Read more
- Google Expeditions: Explore the world without leaving the classroom!
- TECH_WEEK’s Curiosity Challenge, are you up for it?
- Report notes drop in primary pupils using computers in school
- The State of Technology in Education 2019/20 – Promethean
- Updates from BETT 2020 – Enhance communication and collaboration, amplify student voice, cater for all learners and much more