‘Someone Like Me’ – New national primary schools essay competition With over 53,000 children under 15 years of age with disabilities in Ireland, primary schools around the country are being asked to encourage as many children as possible to get involved in the Department of Justice and Equality’s competition and celebrate the differences which make both themselves and their schoolmates unique. Brent Pope, rugby pundit author of many children’s books…
AR stands for augmented reality, it allows you to position videos in the physical world in a specific place/location. With FlipgridAR, you can print out a QR code of Any Flipgrid video and view with the Flipgrid app for an amazing experience or on any QR reader… Read more
- Google Expeditions: Explore the world without leaving the classroom!
- TECH_WEEK’s Curiosity Challenge, are you up for it?
- Report notes drop in primary pupils using computers in school
- The State of Technology in Education 2019/20 – Promethean
- Updates from BETT 2020 – Enhance communication and collaboration, amplify student voice, cater for all learners and much more